Last Updated on July 28, 2021 by admin
It is safe to say that you are bothering with QuickBooks Error 6123, 0? when opening a company file or while redesigning a company file into QuickBooks desktop. This error can likewise happen when you attempt to restart a backup. Due to this issue a QB client couldn’t ready to reestablish the backup.
In the accompanying article, I will examine this error and it’s causes with not many investigating steps. In any case, to save your valuable time and endeavors you can contact our QuickBooks enterprise support group at 1(844)521-0490.
Knowledge into QuickBooks Error code 6123, 0
As per Intuit QuickBooks error code 6123, 0 “Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost” happens when you open a company file over a network in multi-client conditions or you are overhauling a company file to a more up to date version of QuickBooks.
You may see the accompanying error message on your desktop screen when the utilization of a company file report over a network.
- QuickBooks Error – 6123, 0
- Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost
Error code 6123, 0 may be a confounded error for you to determine. So we prescribe you to handicap your antivirus programs and other security software prior to going to any arrangement techniques.
What Causes QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 ?
In some cases, when a client attempts to reestablish QuickBooks company files from a backup hard plate or opens a company file from the multi-network server, an error message “QuickBooks Error 6123, 0” is shown on the screen. QuickBooks Error Code 6123,0 “Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost” happens in multi-client conditions brought about by one of the accompanying reasons:
- QuickBooks data files or program files are harmed or debased.
- Square Web Bugs channel choice is chosen in your McAfee antivirus.
- Your firewall security is impeding a port which is essential to speak with the server hosting the company file.
- Your Windows OS is harmed.
- There are different versions of the QuickBooks database service running.
- Your PC system name on the system hosting the QuickBooks company file was changed at the time the hosting was turned on.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error code 6123, 0?
In the event that you see Error code 6123, 0 while opening or overhauling your company file then follow the suggested investigating steps given underneath.
Significant: Before continuing to the given advances make a point to eliminate exceptional characters from the file name. The character ought to be 30 or less and it ought not have any uncommon characters or spaces:
Arrangement 1: Download the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download and Run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
- After that search the QB Company File.
- Pick the “Check File Damage Only” choice, and afterward select the “Analyze File” choice.
- Type-in the Admin Password and then pick the “OK” button.
- Pick the ‘Open File’ alternative in Newer Version or ‘Fix File’ in the current version.
- Follow the leftover advances showing up on the screen.
- In the wake of finishing the all means Reboot/restart the PC once.
Arrangement 2: Rename .ND alongside .TLG file
- Above all else, Open the folder where the company file is put away.
- Pick the related .ND file of your company.
- After that give a correct click on the company file and pick Rename choice.
- Now Rename the .ND file to .ND.OLD additionally pick the .TLG file and afterward rename .TLG file.
- Rename .TLG file to .TLG. OLD.
- At last open your QuickBooks Company File.
Arrangement 3: Move Your Company file to another location
In case you’re not ready to begin your QuickBooks company file in the wake of following the arrangement 2, at that point attempt to move it to somewhere else and begin it. In the event that a host connection is being utilized by you, attempt to duplicate that file from the PC and open it.
Arrangement 4: Use the Auto data recovery work
Reestablish the .ADR duplicate of this file and see if it works. There’s a likelihood that the file is bad and this may tackle QuickBooks error code 6123, 0. To get top to bottom knowledge about QuickBooks auto data recovery click on the connection.
Arrangement 5: Disable the System Security programs
Significant: If you are utilizing McAfee security software the this might be the explanation for error 6123 in QuickBooks. Follow the beneath offered steps to determine this error:
A large portion of the occasions your antivirus program meddles with the company file and treats them as a malware or infection. Because of this explanation the client might not can open its own QuickBooks company file. In that circumstance you need to impair the QuickBooks application and afterward open the company file. Now and then this progression consequently settles the error code 6123, 0.
Arrangement 6: Reinstall the QuickBooks application
Significant: You ought to have your Product and permit information prior to continuing to this progression.
- To execute this technique you need to uninstall the as of now running QuickBooks from the “Control Panel” tab.
- After that Download QuickBooks variation that you might want to use on your system or use your QuickBooks installation CD (If you have).
- Now Install the QuickBooks in typical mode.
- After that enter your Product ID and License Number at there.
- When you enter these qualifications your QuickBooks will be enrolled and actuate to utilize.
- Now attempt to Open your company file.
Arrangement 7: Create a New windows client
There may be a danger your present Windows User Login is tainted. To fix the difficulty you need to make another windows client.
Follow the means to make new client:
- Initially, Open the “Control Panel” tab.
- Select the “Make New User Choice” choice in the “Client” symbol.
- After that pick the Administrator for client type.
- Log out from the current
- After that Restart your PC and Login using new client accreditations.
- Move your company file to the desktop
- Lastly Open QuickBooks and attempt to add admittance to the company file.
Arrangement 8: Set legitimate folder authorizations
The client needs to go to the folder that contains the QuickBooks desktop company file, on the host PC. It should permit unlimited authority to the clients, including the QuickBooks database server manager client,
Arrangement 9: Removing characters from the file name
The client needs to guarantee that the company file name is:
- 30 Characters or less
- Or then again ought not have any exceptional characters or spaces
Arrangement 10: Downloading and utilizing Quick Fix my Program
The client needs to download the QuickBooks tool hub and afterward client the Quick Fix my Program. The means required here are as per the following:
- Close QuickBooks at first
- And afterward, download the new version of QuickBooks tool hub and furthermore save the file where it very well may be gotten to without any problem
- From that point forward, open the file downloaded previously
- Followed via, doing the onscreen steps to install and furthermore consent to the permit understanding
- The client is then needed to double tap the symbol on the windows desktop to open the tool hub
- Now, in the QuickBooks tool hub, select program issues
- And afterward select the handy solution to my program. It may require about a moment to run. In the event that the client is having different versions of QuickBooks, at that point it may require some investment.
- After the process finishes, open QB and confirm that the issue is fixed
Arrangement 11: Restoring the company file
- The client needs to move the backup file to the nearby hard drive. Furthermore, try not to open them from an online stockpiling folder or eliminate drive
- From that point onward, complete the fundamental strides to reestablish the company file from a backup
- In the event that the error 6123, 0 is seen while reestablishing a backup .qbb on another system
In such a case, the client can make a compact company file. The means to be followed are as per the following:
- At first, the client needs to open QuickBooks desktop on the very system that he/she used to make the backup of the company file
- And afterward, open the first company file of course
- From that point forward, the client needs to make a compact duplicate of the company file
- The next advance is to open QuickBooks desktop on the new system
- Furthermore, finally, the client needs to reestablish the company file utilizing compact duplicate rather than the backup
I trust the above given advances are useful for you and you can resolve your QuickBooks error 6123, 0. On the off chance that, you need help from the QuickBooks enterprise support or need free conference, you can contact with our Certified ProAdvisors and experts group promptly by dialing complementary number